EMS PROFESSIONAL BACKPACK For All Rescue Sites
High-quality EMS backpack for emergencies and rescue operations
- The handles at the top and on the side make it easily portable
- At the bottom of the bag are attached feet for protection
- The bag is designed especially for transporting oxygen cylinder
- A 15mm (0.59") hole for cannula tube is added
- One-touch buckles are added to secure the oxygen cylinder
- Storage space for 1L, 2.8L (33.8 oz, 94.6 oz) oxygen cylinder (Oxygen cylinder is not included)
- Five (5) transparent pouches are attached to the main storage space
- On the side pocket of the bag are attached additional small pouches for equipment storage
- Equipped with neon color zippers in the front and the two sides, the bag can be easily recognized from afar
- One (1) big storage space and four (4) pockets
- Nine (9) attachable inner storage pockets
- Water-repellent coating material
- Reflective strips on every side
- EMS symbol (reflective material) attached
- Bottom protection material added
- Non-slip pad on every handle and shoulder strap
<Places where Professional EMS Backpack can be used>
Schools, Military camps, Hospitals, Health centers, Fire stations, Mountains and other rescue sites
EMS PROFESSIONAL BACKPACK
length: 45 cm/ 17.7"
width: 33 cm/ 12.9"
height: 63 cm/ 24.8"